Advertise With Us
For more information, please visit
Online Advertising Policy
- All advertisements are subject to approval of the Publisher, Editor, or publishing partner of LWW which reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time.
- Advertising is separate from content. Advertisers and sponsors have no advance knowledge of our editorial content, nor do the editors shape content to accommodate advertising. Publisher will not sell advertising for a specific product on the condition that it appear in the same location, and at the same time, as a specific article mentioning that product, unless clearly labeled as an exclusive sponsor. Advertisers do not influence any of our editorial decisions or advertising policies.
- The appearance of advertising on any and all LWW Web sites is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement by the publisher, society or editorial partner of the product, service, or company or the claims made for the product in such advertising.
- Advertising that appears at Publisher’s website and in email service will be clearly distinguishable from editorial content.
- Ads are delivered randomly throughout the site and constantly change therefore advertisement adjacency to editorial mention of product or category is purely random and beyond the publishers control.
- Publisher’s advertising sales representatives have neither control over, nor prior knowledge of, specific editorial content before it is published.
- Advertisers have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the Publisher’s website. Search results are based solely on the functionality available through our search software (e.g., keywords or natural language) and user-defined criteria (e.g. displaying most recent or most relevant items first)
- All advertisements are accepted and published by Publisher on the warranty of the agency and advertiser that both are authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter of the advertisement.
- In consideration of publication of an advertisement, the advertiser and the agency, jointly and severally, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Publisher, its officers, agents and employees against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement, or plagiarism.
- Publisher shall not be liable for any failure to publish any advertisement accepted by Publisher; however, Publisher shall use its reasonable efforts to place such advertisement in subsequent available space.
- All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
- Any reference to Publisher or it products or services in advertisements, promotional material, or merchandising by the advertiser or the agency is subject to the Publisher’s prior written approval for each such use.
- All advertising contract position clauses are treated as requests. Since advertising inventory constantly changes, Publisher cannot guarantee fixed positioning, unless otherwise indicated as exclusive sponsorship.
- Publisher is not responsible for any damages, including but not limited to actual, direct, incidental or consequential damages, for errors in displaying an ad.
- Publisher may change the terms set forth herein at any time, provided that no such change applies to ads whose closing date precedes the announcement of the change.
- Publisher will not be bound by any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on any insertion order or copy instructions when such conditions conflict with the conditions set forth in this policy statement.
- In the event of nonpayment, Publisher reserves the right to hold advertiser and/or its advertising agency liable for such monies as are due and payable to Publisher.
- Any use of Publication trademarks or copyrighted material for links to and from the website must be approved, in advance, by the Publisher. Any such unauthorized linking is prohibited. The Publisher does not endorse or support any product or organization linked to the Journal’s website nor is the Publisher responsible for the content of any website promoted in an advertisement published in the Journal.
- Recruitment ads: All advertisements for employment must be nondiscriminatory and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Ads that discriminate against applicants based on sex, age, race, religion, marital status, or physical handicap will not be accepted. Non-US recruitment advertisers are required to confirm in writing that they are equal opportunity employers.
- Advertised products must be compliant with the regulations in the country where the advertisement will be seen. Advertisements for pharmaceutical products (including NDA products) that are subject to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) oversight must comply with FDA regulations regarding advertising and promotion.
- Advertiser links to other websites cannot prevent a user from easily returning to Publisher’s website.
- Publisher does not release personally identifiable data on the users of our websites or email service to advertisers.
- Online advertisers may receive reports that show aggregated data about response to their advertisements, including but not limited to the number of ad impressions and the number of times an advertisement was clicked on.